A job opportunity for an R&D Engineer has arisen within the pharma industry. Reporting to the Senior R&D Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Documenting development work including writing specifications for manufacturing or scientific test results
- Assisting in the preparation of technical reviews, being responsible for organising data and preparing appropriate documentation for projects
- Contributing for the planning and execution of components for the development process
- Investigating and analysing customer service problems and recommends design improvements
- Consulting with the R&D Management and Senior R&D Engineer to define the needs for improving processes and resources required for completion of design
Education and Experience
The vacancy requires a:
- Possess a Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Ideally have experience within a healthcare/ pharma environment
- Able to comprehend scientific documents in English
- Good verbal and written communication in both Maltese and English language
Our client, a multinational company operating in Malta with increased activity in its manufacturing and trading operations.
Job Reference Code: SU593
Science & Research Jobs in Malta are require the collection, interpretation and analysis of data. Jobs in science and research roles include academic, business analysis, business intelligence, lab, market research, medical, pharma, R&D and statistics roles.