A job vacancy for a Quality Officer in the Labelling department is now available. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all labels are updated according to the Regulatory Affairs requirements for each individual country where products are sold
- Ensuring that design control and risk management are performed in line with company procedures
- Designing control and risk management activities applied to the labelling of medical packages
- Carrying out quality control of artwork to ensure high quality and the compliant artwork is submitted
- Supporting and driving business targets associated with the labelling operations team
Education and Experience
- Diploma or Advanced level of education is essential.
- Must be have1 to 3 years’ experience working in the quality control department
- Proficiency in Docuproof
- Basic knowledge of Adobe software; Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- Experience of performing design control and document proofreading in accordance to ISO standards.
- Be meticulous and attentive to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in Maltese and English (both written and verbal)
- Fluency in any other language is considered as an asset
The role of Quality Officer is with an international pharmaceutical company based in Malta
Job Reference Code: FO898
Science & Research Jobs in Malta are require the collection, interpretation and analysis of data. Jobs in science and research roles include academic, business analysis, business intelligence, lab, market research, medical, pharma, R&D and statistics roles.