In this QC Analyst job, with an International Pharmaceutical Company, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Testing raw materials and finished dosage forms
- Taking samples in accordance to standard test procedures
- Performing final product stability analysis
- Reporting any non-conformities.
- Carrying out complete documentation
- Adhering to the appropriate GLP and GMP and to local safety guidelines
This position is on 2-shift basis, working morning shifts from 6:00am till 2:00pm and afternoon shifts from 2:00pm till 10:00pm on rotation.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Possess a strong eye for detail and an analytical approach
- Be highly motivated and able to work in a team
- Excellent communication skills in English
Education & Experience
- A degree in applied Chemistry or A ‘level standard of education in Chemistry
- Previous experience in a similar role would be considered a strong asset
- Experience with HPLC and GC
Job Reference: OP841
Science & Research Jobs in Malta are require the collection, interpretation and analysis of data. Jobs in science and research roles include academic, business analysis, business intelligence, lab, market research, medical, pharma, R&D and statistics roles.