A new role as an Executive - Operational Excellence is now available, assisting the Quality Management and Operational Excellence Team at improving the organization’s system of process, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking an active role in disseminating a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organization.
- Assisting the Team Lead in planning exercises dedicated to seeking opportunities for improving the organization’s processes as well as driving them forward;
- Gaining a good understanding of the organization’s processes in general, particularly for those processes included within the scope of Operational Excellence exercises;
- Discuss with all internal stakeholders and seek to obtain information on problems experienced with current processes, and come up with suggestions on how these could be addressed.
- Analyzing all information gathered and conducting Cause-Effect analyses and Root-Cause analyses;
- Formulating recommended solutions aimed at solving the identified root causes;
- Seeking alignment between all stakeholders involved, on recommended solutions;
- Documenting a revised suggested process that incorporates all recommended solutions in an efficient and effective way.
- Assist the rest of the Quality Management and Operational Excellence team in maintaining the organization’s quality management system and in disseminating a culture of continuous improvement.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Good understanding of Continuous Improvement principles, methodologies and tools
- Analytical skills
- Able to work cooperatively with own team and with colleagues across the organization
Education & Experience
- In possession of a Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or sciences
- Experience in quality management and/or process improvement
- Experience in carrying out Root Cause analyses and Cause-Effect analyses
- Experience in facilitating cross-departmental discussions aimed at improving processes
Job Reference: EZ369
Science & Research Jobs in Malta are require the collection, interpretation and analysis of data. Jobs in science and research roles include academic, business analysis, business intelligence, lab, market research, medical, pharma, R&D and statistics roles.