A job vacancy for a Laboratory Testing Specialist within the pharmaceutical industry has arisen. You will be responsibilities will include:
- Reporting analysis on laboratory testing
- Documenting of results in laboratory notebook in compliance with good documentation practices
- Performing duties in accordance to procedures aligned with ISO13485, Medical Device Directive and other regulatory bodies as applicable
- Undertaking all required laboratory testing related to product verifications and validations to support other members of the R&D group
- Performing appropriate duties as assigned by management
- Following established safety rules and regulations
Education and Experience
The vacancy requires:
- A maximum O'level standard of education
- Previous experience in a similar position would be considered an asset
- Computer literate
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail
- Be meticulous and organised
- Possess an excellent level of written and spoken English
Note: Candidates would need to work afternoon shifts from Monday to Friday 14:00 PM till 22:00 PM or 13:00 PM till 21:00 PM.
Our client is a multinational company operating in Malta with increased activity in its manufacturing and trading operations.
Job Reference code: IV727
Science & Research Jobs in Malta are require the collection, interpretation and analysis of data. Jobs in science and research roles include academic, business analysis, business intelligence, lab, market research, medical, pharma, R&D and statistics roles.