A job vacancy for a Laboratory Technician within the pharmaceutical industry has arisen. Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking all required laboratory testing related to product verification and validation
- Operate electronic, mechanical or computer systems and conduct multiple measurements and process tools as per requirements
- Responsible for the documentation of results in laboratory notebook in compliance with good documentation practices
- Support the test method development process by executing Gage RR protocols
Education and Experience
The vacancy requires a:
- Be in possession of a Diploma/Degree in Chemistry, Biology or Biomedical Sciences
- Demonstrate a technical understanding of physical principles seen during functional testing and also during lab equipment storage
- Previous experience working in a lab locally
- Living in Malta
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail
- Be meticulous and organised
- Possess an excellent level of written and spoken English
Note: Candidates would be required to work afternoon shifts, Monday to Friday 14:00 PM to 22:00 PM or 13:00 PM to 21:00 PM.
Our client is a multinational company operating in Malta with increased activity in its manufacturing and trading operations.
Job Reference Code: WF433
Science & Research Jobs in Malta are require the collection, interpretation and analysis of data. Jobs in science and research roles include academic, business analysis, business intelligence, lab, market research, medical, pharma, R&D and statistics roles.