Our client specializing in the Manufacturing industry is looking for an IT Business Systems Analyst to join their growing team. This role will be key to aid the company in technological transformation and achieve its targets. Other daily responsibilities will include:
- Leading Project Implementation and performing business analysis through engaginng with business process owners.
- Identifying gaps in the current processes, suggesting improvements and opportunities for the company to grow.
- Providing training and support to end-users with regards to Business Systems.
- Developing and maintaining a good understanding of the business processes to help the organisation work more efficiently.
- Analysing, documenting, and testing new developments, process flows and specifications.
- Liaising with vendors or developers and act as the main point of contact between users and vendor.
- Performing audit processes with regards to software quality and security.
- Supporting the IT department to help the company meet its goals and long-term vision.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- At least 2 - 3 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of process mapping requirements and techniques.
- Technical knowledge of Project management and IT business solutions.
- A good understanding of BI, database and report building technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest technologies in the field.
- Experience with CRM / ERP / BI platform would be considered advantageous.
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365, SharePoint and Power Platform would also be a great asset.
Education & Experience
A bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or a similar field.
Job Reference: DQ376
Science & Research Jobs in Malta are require the collection, interpretation and analysis of data. Jobs in science and research roles include academic, business analysis, business intelligence, lab, market research, medical, pharma, R&D and statistics roles.