One of our manufacturing clients is immediately hiring an internal IT Administrator to join their existing ICT team.
- Efficiently implement, maintain, and update system, software, and hardware
- Ensure communication systems are updated and functional
- Work with approximately 100 users to provide 1st/2nd line support for software, hardware, and mobile devices
- Troubleshoot and diagnose hardware and software issues
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 2+ years experience as an IT Administrator
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems
- Proclivity to working in a team environment
Education & Experience
Degree in IT or related field
- Private health insurance
- Performance bonus
- International exposure
Job Reference: YW759
Science & Research Jobs in Malta are require the collection, interpretation and analysis of data. Jobs in science and research roles include academic, business analysis, business intelligence, lab, market research, medical, pharma, R&D and statistics roles.