A new job vacancy for an Analytical Officer (Pharma) is available in with an international pharmaceutical company. Reporting to the Pharmaceutical Technology Specialist, your main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting activities linked to the introduction of pharmaceutical products within a manufacturing facility;
- Executing analytical transfer and validation activities in a time-efficient and resource-efficient manner;
- Supporting laboratory and process investigations from an analytical perspective;
- Ensuring that projects are completed in accordance with pre-established deadlines.
- Ensuring constant compliance with GMP, company procedures and Pharmacopoeial standards.
Education and Experience
- A Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry of a related field;
- 2 years of work-experience in a QC or R&D position;
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical methodologies and instruments.
- Fluency in Maltese and English;
- Possession of a proactive attitude towards work an learning new techniques;
- Adopt a meticulous and conscientious approach to work
- Driven, flexible and committed.
This Analytical Officer (Pharma) position is with an international pharmaceutical manufacturer in Malta.
Job Reference Code: QH504
Science & Research Jobs in Malta are require the collection, interpretation and analysis of data. Jobs in science and research roles include academic, business analysis, business intelligence, lab, market research, medical, pharma, R&D and statistics roles.