Our Client is currently recruiting for a Wine Manager to join their team. Working closely with the General Manager, you will have responsibility to manage a wide portfolio of brands, actively seek new business opportunities and develop sales and marketing strategies. Other responsibilities will also include;
- Evaluating and developing new market opportunities for wines and designated spirits;
- Developing and managing relationships with key clients;
- Managing and administering wine-lists and product availability in particular sales channels;
- Communicating and nurturing relationships with principals of the brands;
- Maintaining product inventory at required levels, ensuring stock availability according to set forecasts;
- Organising tasting events and training sessions.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Passion, enthusiasm and a proven knowledge of wines and spirits;
- Excellent communication and collaborative interpersonal skills;
- Experience in brand and trade marketing management;
- Excellent planning and organisation skills;
- The ability to analyse data and present it in a comprehensive format.
Education & Experience
Must hold a relevant diploma through ITS or tertiary qualifications in a relative field
Job Reference: QZ293
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.