A new job as a Wholesale Business Services Manager is now available. Your main job responsibilities will include:
- Managing and growing wholesale relationships, focusing on mobile operators for roaming services
- Extending relationships with global carriers for voice, connectivity and wholesale SMS services
- Overseeing the day to day wholesale operation ensuring maximum customer satisfaction
- Leading and motivating a team to maximise and strengthen the companies wholesale proposition.
- Liaising with other departments to escalate and resolve operational issues as they arise
Key Competencies / Experience
- Experience in telecommunications or a related sector would be a strong asset
- Previous experience in wholesale is an absolute must
- Leader and team player with good organizational and management skills
- Analytical and business development acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Operational excellence with an eye for detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A commercial or technical degree would be considered an asset
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Currently living in Malta
Our client is an organisation offering a wide range of products and services in the sector of entertainment and telecommunications.
Job Reference - OU984
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.