Looking for a Business Development Executive to join the Commercial Team with one of the leaders in the IT industry. The selected candidate will be a key member of the company, proactively participating in the commercial activities of the organization.
- Nurture and create sales opportunities
- Manage, develop and expand the key accounts assigned list
- Understand customer business objectives and translate them to our tech teams
- Engaging in business development efforts with a particular emphasis on Malta, Cyprus, and Greece regions, as well as other markets in the EMEA region.
- Initiating communication with executives at the C-level.
- Building long term relationships with prospects
- Expand channels to export our SaaS products
- Attend events and conferences
- Hands-on experience utilizing various online channels and interpersonal communication to prospect, recognize, and acquire new clients in diverse market sectors.
- Hands-on experience using various online platforms and interpersonal communication to discover, recognize, and secure new clients across various market sectors.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish long-term relationships with C-level and decision-makers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiar with IT domain terms and technologies and current trends
- Employing a goal-driven methodology and capacity to measure and quantify weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales operations.
- Solid negotiation skills
- Possessing an entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation, and drive to achieve results, taking pride in exceeding expectations.
- A fluent user of English with strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Passionate about technology
What they offer:
- Growth Opportunity
- Attractive commission package
- Being part of a fast paced growing company
- Opportunity to work closely with offshore companies
- Free Parking
Job Reference: MO530
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.