A Start-Up company within Blockchain Security is seeking to employ a Technical Account Manager to join their team in Malta. The selected candidate will be seeing the needs of the current clients worldwide to help the company grow in the Web3 World. The selected candidate must be eager to learn the web3 space and be customer focussed.
- Be an expert within our sales technology stack in order to provide actionable insights and guidance for Sales, Management, and Field Engineers
- Be a “utility player” that is able to engage cross-functionally with other teams such as Product, Engineering, Business Development, Marketing and Finance
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions
- salespeople people and management to properly use CRM systems and other tools as needed while proactively identifying areas for improvement
- Immerse yourself in daily operations to help optimize productivity, promote growth, encourage innovative ideas
- Be a thought partner to our team leaders to prepare and interpret the data to help identify opportunities and monitor progress to meet our targets
- Partner cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Track record of high performance in a dynamic, start-up environment and the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlinesg
- Extremely comfortable with modern Office and other SaaS tools: Spreadsheets, formulas, and automations are exciting, not viewed as a challenge or headache.
- Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce and Hubspot, or the ability to learn quickly
- Able to conducting analyses, identifying insights and communicating results to inform business decisions
- Detail oriented, and understand that the little things matter
- Excellent Spoken and Written English
- Experience In Project Management
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business, economics, finance, engineering, computer science or a related field
- Performance Bonus
- Hybrid work
- Daily Lunch
Job Reference: PW991
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.