A new role as a Store Manager is now available, your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing customer relationships and maintaining an outstanding customer service
- Supporting with overseeing the day-to-day operations of the store
- Improving brand reach while increasing yearly sales
- Inspiring the team to deliver exceptional customer service through regular mentoring and training
- Managing and promoting a positive team spirit within the outlet
- Implementing and maintaining effective and efficient operational processes, procedures, and administration
- Deliver decor items to different venues and aid with a creative setup
- Suggesting event plans and concepts
- Overseeing pricing and stock control
- Preparing promotional material and displays
Candidates would be required to work retail hours Monday - Sunday on a roster basis.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Mature, professional and smart
- Possess a clean driving licence
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, focused and driven to achieve personal and team goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent leadership skills and qualities
Education & Experience
- Previous management experience within a retail environment
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Reference: BR695
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.