Our client is actively recruiting for a Software Sales Consultant to join their team in an emerging Customer Experience related department. This role perfectly combines technical knowledge and sales that will provide solutions to customers.
- Generating new leads to promoting sales to leading technology companies
- Obtain company standard KPIs, focus on obtaining quarterly revenue goals while developing new client relationships that will drive exposure to new markets
- Effectively communicate with all groups of people including Executives, C-Level, end-users, and general clients.
- Confidently work with internal technical teams and external shareholders
- Create & lead hands-on and dynamic training and presentations for clients
- Respond to requests for proposals and invitations to tenders
- Attend industry-related events to drive new leads.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 3 years of experience in IT or software sales (SASS) with international exposure would be ideal
- Excellent command of English along with a strong public speaking skills
- Exposure to CRM, ERP, Oracle, and RPA would be a huge asset
- Experience with Dynamics 365
- Self motivated, people person, adaptable to change, highly attentive to organization and details
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, Business, or a similar field
Job Reference: TM884
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.