The job of Showroom Sales Executive will involve reporting directly to the Sales Manager and delivering the highest level of customer services and project a positive quality image of the brand. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Forming strong relationships with the customers by providing a knowledgeable, accurate and honest service
- Achieving set sales targets along with the daily running of the sales operation
- Issue quotations and follow up with clients
- Conducting client follow-ups and assist in other administrative functions as necessary
- You will be working 40 hours per week during showroom hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am -19:00pm, Saturday 9:00 - 13:00pm.
Education & Experience
- Experience in Interior Design or experience in a position related to interior design is considered an asset
- Proven sales track record
- Fluency in Maltese and English
- Knowledge of ACAD design software will be considered a strong asset
- Goal driven, having the ability to reach targets
- Highly motivated with a natural flair for sales, design and a good eye for detail
- Able to work on your own initiative
The successful candidate will receive an attractive basic salary plus commission.
Job Reference: SU908
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.