In this Shipping Executive job within the FMCG industry, you will be responsible for taking an active role in all aspects of the distribution and logistics operation. Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling the overall distribution operation and dealing with customer orders on a day-to-day basis
- Analysing and using reports to improve efficiency and suggest cost reduction initiatives
- Providing logistic solutions to customers and follow up on shipments
- Liaising with shipping agents, shipping carriers and freight forwarders both locally and internationally
- Inputting data and costings into the company’s ERP system
- Ensuring that all orders are handled as per client request
- Scheduling and planning inbound goods in line with stock requirements
- Analyzing customer orders and forecasts
Education & Experience
The vacancy requires:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Shipping or Logistics Executive locally
- Previous experience in the FMCG industry will be desirable
- Diploma in business administration, supply chain management or relevant field
- Fluency in written and verbal English. Knowledge of Maltese would be a strong asset.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills and excellent IT literacy
- Be creative, dynamic, result-oriented and a good team player
- An eye for detail and able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and time-management skills
This Shipping Executive job is with a leading importer and distributor of food and beverages operating in the FMCG industry in Malta.
Job Reference Code: NA048
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.