Our client, operating in the telecoms industry, is looking for a Senior Manager - Sales Strategy and Enablement to join their team. Reporting to the Director of Sales, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking on a very impactful responsibility of developing enablement strategies and plans with the focus of providing the sales operations management teams with the right insights to enable faster growth, better conversion rates and effectiveness.
- Following closely all measurable KPIs, understanding trends and daily working very closely with the sales leadership teams to understand and suggest possible actions to ensure set KPIs are achieved.
- Increasing sales, customer retention and productivity by providing direction to sales managers along the entire customer’s journey and deliver a positive customer experience by equipping sales teams with knowledge, skills, processes, and tools through a cross-functional and strategic collaborative discipline.
- Creating strategies for departments and functions to be able to achieve the desired objectives through data Analysis, trends, and hands-on operations information
- Collaborating with sales managers in developing, implementing, optimising, and evaluating enablement programs
- Building a trusted relationship with sales reps, sales managers, and marketing executives
- Managing churn end to end, analysing the numbers and suggest recommendations to improve client attrition
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent level of English
- Currently based in Malta
Education & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years Management experience in a high performance environment
- Advanced level of Excel and Power BI
- Experience in a similar role is considered a plus
Bonus based on KPIs
Job Reference: FH415
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.