In the position of a Sales & Marketing Manager (Yachting) with a well established Yachting Sales Company, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Developing strategies and tactics to generate sales of new and used boats
- Deploying successful sales and marketing campaigns and owning their implementation from idea to execution
- Producing valuable and engaging content for the website and blog
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation and curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, and lead generation campaigns
- Analyzing, measuring, and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, customer insights, consumer trends, and conducting market analysis to build successful marketing strategies
- Preparing and monitoring the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Organizing and filing all work in a clear, coherent manner
- Creating a network of worthy clients by visiting yacht clubs and attending yachting events
The ideal candidate shall be required to travel overseas.
An attractive salary package is being offered for this position (salary and commission).
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Comfortable working with numbers and processing figures
- Project management skills, with the ability to multitask with ease
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about the yachting industry and knowledgeable about yachts and boats
- Boat license is preferred but not compulsory
Education & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a high-volume and dynamic Sales and Marketing management role
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences, devising marketing campaigns and setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Marketing or related field
Job Reference: UQ092
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.