A new Sales and Marketing Administrator job is now available within the industrial services industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing the sales team with a vital link between the company and its customers
- Assisting clients with general queries and processing paperwork
- Arranging appointments and generating leads
- Processing invoices and following up on payments
- Handling any ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Managing the company's social media upkeep
- Assisting with running marketing campaigns
Education and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Sales and/or Marketing role
- Diploma or Degree level of education in Business Administration or Marketing
- Fluency in Maltese and English is a must. Knowledge of Italian is considered a strong asset.
- Currently living in Malta
- Willing to learn
Job Reference Code: PE453
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.