A new opportunity has become available for a Sales Manager to lead the Retail Sales Team within a well established food importer/distributor.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the retail sales team and motivating the team to excel and reach performance targets.
- Ensuring that the sales team is collecting payments according to customer’s credit terms and that policies/procedures issued by the credit control department are followed appropriately.
- Prepare sales/purchase forecasts, purchase orders, and ensuring that adequate stocks are available for projected sales.
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain best prices, good quality products and support for promotional activities and staff training.
- Merchandising & Marketing at Retail outlets.
- Planning and coordinating the sales team’s routes and amending this for maximum operational and selling efficiencies.
- Resolve any issues with customers including any complaints related to products or services provided by the company.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 5 years experience working in sales
- FMCG sales and distribution experience will be considered an asset
- Excellent commercial skills are a must
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Customer relationship management experience is a must
- Communication, time management and people skills
Education & Experience
- Written and verbal skills in both English and Maltese
- A'level standard education or equivalent
- EUR6,000 Performance Target Bonus
- Company Car + Fuel
- Mobile Phone
Job Reference: WX024
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.