Our client is looking to employ a Catering Sales Executive to join their team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Plan menus and assist customers in selecting food items.
- Issue quotations, provide guidance and support to clients, and enhance client relationships.
- Upsell when appropriate.
- Track and monitor issued quotations and follow up with prospective clients.
- Maximize sales and profitability.
- Collaborate with teams and departments to achieve desired results.
- Prepare and present reports to management.
- Represent the business at trade shows, seminars, and events to gather leads, stay informed, and establish the business as a thought leader.
- Utilize connections to promote the business, increase awareness, and establish relationships.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities.
- Stay updated on industry best practices through training and reading industry publications.
- Communicate acquired information to the sales department to maximize sales opportunities.
- Coordinate with the marketing department to align strategies and objectives.
- Work with senior sales management to create new sales strategies.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by superiors.
Expected to plan working hours according to clients requirements between Monday to Saturday.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Maltese and English effective verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Must have a customer-centric approach, providing excellent service, building relationships, and addressing customer inquiries and concerns
- A good understanding of different cuisines, menu planning, and food presentation
- Proficiency in sales techniques, such as upselling, cross-selling, and negotiation, is important
- Well-organized and adept at managing multiple tasks
Education & Experience
- Previous experience in Catering and/or F&B are a non-negotiable
- Ideally previous experience in sales
- A minimum of MQF level 4 or equivalent
Job Reference: VY133
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.