As a Sales Executive, you will be assisting customers in their purchasing experience while offering an excellent customer care experience in the process.
Your responsibilities will be the following :
- Assisting customers with their selection process, providing guidance on products and aftersales
- Following up on the sales orders and making sure agreed time frames are met
- Being aware of ongoing promotions set by the company
- Understanding the strategically set targets and achieving them
- Working Hours Monday - Friday 9.00am to 7pm with a 2hr break / Saturday: 08.30am - 1pm
Education & Experience
- O'Level Standard of Education
- Conversant in Microsoft Applications
- Knowledge of ACAD is considered an asset but not a must
- Proven track record of Sales would be preferred
- Flair for sales with good customer service history
- Approachable with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must, knowledge of Maltese would be preferred.
Job Reference: QD429
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.