This Sales Executive job will involve forming part of the Sales & Marketing Department, working within the wholesale food industry providing sales services across Europe.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating tasks related to sales orders and client support
- Analysing products and sales trends in order to generate new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Negotiating with suppliers and distribution channels
- Supporting the sales team in carrying out administrative duties
- Representing the company in trade fairs / presentations
- Travelling on a regular basis to visit clients (x2 a month)
Education & Experience
- A minimum A’ Level Education
- Previous experience in the FMCG Industry will be considered an asset
- Fluency in the English is a must.
- Additional knowledge of Spanish and/or Dutch will be given preference
- Currently residing in Malta is essential.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have a flair for sales and are customer oriented
- Be organised, proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude
This Sales Executive role is based in Malta and with a leading local company within the wholesale industry.
Job Reference Code: FJ897
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.