Sales Executive - US Market -Malta
In this position of a Sales Executive for the U.S Market you will be handling quotations and queries as well as contacting potential customers and partners through regular calls and emails, along with driving business through the U S network of partners.
- Call/liaise with leads, help answer any questions and move them towards a purchase
- Call/liaise with potential partners, offering promotions, moving them up partner program, etc.
- Search for new partners to recruit and help run various partner recruitment campaigns
- Manage your sales pipeline through recording and tracking of your leads and opportunities using our CRM
- Call/liaise with customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Call/liaise with customers whose maintenance agreement is about to expire
- Answer/process any incoming sales requests
- Help manage sales mailbox
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Personable/helpful character that comes across on the phone and in emails
- Experience making/receiving many calls a day
- Experience looking for and successfully generating new business partnerships and customers
- Background or understanding in IT will be considered an asset
- Experience working with CRMs would be an asset
- Experience in using CRMs like Salesforce or SugarCRM will be considered an asset
- Candidates must be currently living in Malta
- Working Hours 2.30pm - 11pm Malta to service the U.S Market is required for this role
Job Reference - IP618
Our client is with a fast-growing company which provides a variety of software solutions both to local and international clients.