As the Sales Executive within the HORECA sector your prime focus will be to drive the growth of the business within the food service outlets while following up on leads and identifying new business, closing deals and maintaining relationships with clients. Your main duties will be:
- Following up on leads and identifying new business opportunities: calling, setting appointments
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects + recommending cost effective solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Maintain professional and industry knowledge + attending training provided by the company
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Working hours: Monday to Friday - office hours, with some irregular hours in the evening, albeit not on a daily basis.
Education & Experience:
- A’ Level standard of education or better
- Educational background within the food and catering industry is seen as a major plus
- Proven track record in sales
- 2 years experience minimum in sales within catering establishments seen as preferable
- Passionate about food, meat and over catering industry
- IT Savvy
- In possession of driving license
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese and English is a must
- A strong business acumen
- Presentable and good at negotiating
- Driven and target focused
This Sales Executive role is with a leading and well-established manufacturer and importer of frozen and chilled food products.
Job Reference Code: VE716
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.