Sales Executive - Education Industry Malta
In this position of a Sales Executive you will be responsible for:-
- You will follow up on contacts - prospects and aim to turn them into active clients
- Liaise with prospects and active clients via telephone, emails and face 2 face basis
- Maintaining healthy client relationships, with agents, show a round along with representing the company overseas
- Database administration ( CRM )
- Perform administrative tasks related to sales
- Assist in organizing marketing campaigns and developing marketing strategies
- Provide assistance to the Director of Sales
Skills & Experience
- You will be business orientated, maybe not in a sales role but have a good idea of what the language school business is all about,
- Be charming, smiley and has a positive attitude.
- You will be driven and have a passion for sales
- Be willing to travel and interested in discovering new destinations
- Native command of both written and spoken English
- Be proficient in the use of all MS online applications
- The ability to develop and maintain healthy business relationships.
- Previous experience in the EFL Industry will be considered an asset.
- Currently residing in Malta or Gozo
Salary plus performance bonus will be paid to the successful candidate
Job Reference RA079
Our client, an established English Language School, is seeking a dedicated person to join their team and contribute to their growth.
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.