As a Sales Executive within the Automotive industry you would be reporting directly to the Sales Manager while forming part of a team, representing strong brands and focusing on the client journey from enquiry to delivery and beyond.
- Open and close the showroom, while ensuring that together with the vehicles all are maintained in optimum condition
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with customers through all the sales process, including complaints that may follow
- Evaluate customers choice of product and budgets to ensure the smartest final decision is made
- To keep abreast with brands being represented and the competition, for outstanding assistance during the decision making process
- Conduct test drives
- To handle all documentation related to car sales including collection of payment upon sale of vehicle
- Ensure Franchise standards are met at all times
- Attending new vehicle launches and other events that may be organised
- Carry out any required training organised by the company
Education and Experience
- Secondary level of Education or better
- Experience within a similar role is seen as an asset, yet not a must
- Native level of Maltese and professional level of English is required
- Good level of IT skills
- In possession of a clean driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiator and influencer
- Passionate about cars and customer service
This Sales Executive role is with a leading company within the local automotive industry.
Job Reference: JE846
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.