Sales Development Representative
A new vacancy for a Sales Development Representative is now available. Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling and emailing activities.
- Calling potential clients on the telephone to promote company's products and services
- Do market research to create a list of potential clients and key accounts
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating potential clients until they are ready to speak with a field sales representative
- Referring potential leads to individuals qualified to offer and sell products
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on strategic sales approaches
- Ensure that the company's CRM system and databases are well maintained
Education and Experience
- Experience in a similar role is preferable
- Experience in using CRM software would be considered an asset
- IT proficiency and English fluency is a must
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A positive and energetic phone presence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and target driven
- Self-motivated, 'can-do attitude' and strong interpersonal skills
This Sales Development Representative role is with an internationally based company.
Job Reference Code: BC842
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.