Our client, a fast-growing science company, is looking for a Medical/ Scientific Coordinator to join their growing team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining sales records as a basis for reports to the management team.
- Handling the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Contacting customers and prospects to arrange appointments or make follow-up calls to confirm orders or delivery dates.
- Handling orders by telephone, email or mail
- Ensuring that orders are processed in line with customers’ delivery requirements.
- Preparing and following up on any sales quotations made for clients.
- Supporting sales and commercial teams and coordinating sales-related activities within the company
- Being the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
- Liaising between departments and clients to provide the most suitable service to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- Maintaining good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the field sales force.
- Responding to complaints from customers and giving after-sales support when requested
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (office hours, with an element of flexibility)
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proficient in spoken and written English. Maltese would be preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Organisational and time-management skills
Education & Experience
- Qualifications in a scientific related field will be considered an asset
- Proven work experience as Sales Coordinator/Administrator in a medical or Scientific field is a must
Job Reference: DY451
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.