Sales & Contracts Engineering Executive
In this position you will report to the Executive Director and be responsible for :-
- Identifying and pursuing technical sales opportunities, along with also Identifying market segments and targeting opportunities
- Manage the sales of existing products and introducing new products/solutions;
- Liaising with customers, including preparation of presentations and sales proposals
- Sourcing of products and suppliers
- Bid preparation and submission
- Project Management and issuing of relevant report
Skills & Experience
- You will hold an Engineering degree;
- Be willing to carry out ‘first tier’ engineering repairs/calibration;
- Be sales and business oriented with an aptitude for negotiation;
- Possess a good level of verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Have good analytical skills;
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative;
- Own personal vehicle;
- Be willing to travel overseas for fairs and training.
- Background in Sustainable and Environmental Engineering and Project Management will be advantageous. Training will be given in EU and local tendering procedures.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken, Italian will be considered an asset.
Our client a company having developed strong business relationships with leading suppliers some of whom it has teamed up with, to successfully bid for large-scale tenders involving complex infrastructural projects in the field of energy, the environment, and security.
Job Reference - DK164
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.