Within this job of a Sales and Marketing Executive you will form part of a small team, based in Malta, yet focusing on the distribution of various products and international brands to the African market.
Main duties are as follows:
- Sales and Business Development within the African market
- Support management with the distribution needs for the African market
- Plan, coordinate and monitor throughout the whole supply chain process
- Liaise internally with relevant team members as well as with the marketing team, customers and distributors
- Support and assist with the online marketing needs - website and online shopping
- Travel to Africa for short periods of time, however, with minimal notification
Education and Experience
- A Degree Level of Education is preferred, however, a Diploma may be considered.
- Experience within a similar role selling (FMCG/Tobacco and Spirits) products is seen as an advantage.
- Proficient Computer skills with excellent use of Excel.
- Knowledge of Navision seen as a major plus.
- Fluency in Arabic and professional level of English is required.
- Other languages are considered an asset.
- Ideally already residing in Malta.
- Enjoys research
- Analytical and attentive to detail
- Good listener, Negotiator and Influencer
- Excellent at planning and monitoring projects
- Team player
For this Sales and Marketing Executive (African region) position you will be based in Malta, while forming part of an established Group of Companies.
Job Reference Code: WR111
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.