Our client is a leading player in the furniture industry specialising in high-end furnishing products and high volume orders for specific sectors. is seeking a Sales and Design Consultant to join their team
- You will be expected to assist customers in their purchasing experience, from the selection of items to the identification of the best means for care.
- Your duties will also include the upkeep of the outlet ensuring products are well displayed, monitoring stock levels, dealing with customers' queries and recommending suitable products that meet their requirements.
- You will offer guidance to customers as well as awareness of ongoing promotions.
- In addition, you are expected to familiarise yourself and keep abreast with the furniture industry.
Skills & Experience
- Candidates applying for this position will hold a post-secondary level of education
- You will demonstrate a flair for sales and design, and hold excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Candidates applying for this role must be fluent in English AND Maltese
- You will be conversant in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of ACAD is considered an asset.
- Currently living in Malta
A basic Salary plus commission will be given to the successful candidate
Working Hours Monday - Friday 9.00am - 7pm 1 Hours Break plus Sat Morning 9am 1pm
Skill-sets and Requirements
Currently living in Malta
Job Reference: AI544
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.