Sales and Contracts Manager – Malta
In this position of a Sales and Contracts Manager you will report to the Executive Director and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Identifying and pursuing sales opportunities and exceeding annual sales targets;
- Identifying market segments and targeting opportunities;
- Managing the sales of existing products and introducing new products/solutions to end user and/or dealer networks;
- Liaising with customers, including preparation of presentations and sales proposals;
- Sourcing products and suppliers, bid preparation and submission of tenders.
Skills & Experience
- Have three years’ experience in a similar role;
- Hold a Business Degree;
- Have experience in EU and local tendering procedures;
- Be sales and business oriented with an aptitude for negotiation;
- Possess a good level of verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Have good analytical skills;
- Own personal vehicle;
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative.
- Candidates holding certifications in Project Management including experience in this field and also being fluent in Italian will be given preference.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Maltese
- Candidates must be currently living in Malta
Our client a company has developed strong business relationships with leading suppliers some of whom it has teamed up with, to successfully bid for large-scale tenders involving complex infrastructural projects in the field of energy, the environment, and security.
Job Reference MT 7681/18