Sales Advisor - Malta
In this position of a Sales Advisor you will be working within a team you will be responsible for:
- Be responsible for selling furniture solutions and advising on furniture options to a wide range of retail clients.
- This will include greeting clients, building customer relationships, handling sales inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- You will ensure accuracy in Sales Order line items as agreed with the customer and ensure that customer understands items being purchased and the conditions of the sale.
- You will also be required to record all information relative to your work in the proper manner and to pass Sales Orders and other client information in the stipulated time.
Skills & Experience
- Candidates applying for this position will possess excellent communication and negotiations skills coupled with strong selling skills.
- You will be a mature person with a flair for design and adopt a customer centric approach to work.
- You will have previous work experience in a similar position and knowledge of ACAD design software applications.
- Good written and verbal communications in Maltese & English are a must.
Job Reference - KR780
Our client a leader in the retail furniture sector in Malta. Their success is attributed to a team of professionals who have a strong customer focus and true dedication to exceed their client's needs. They are currently growing their team with the recruitment of Sales Executive to deal with a range of local and international clients.