In this position of Sales Advisor- Furniture you will be working within a team you will be responsible for:
- Be responsible for selling furniture solutions and advising on furniture options to a wide range of retail clients.
- This will include greeting clients, building customer relationships, handling sales inquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- You will ensure accuracy in Sales Order line items as agreed with the customer and ensure that customer understands the items being purchased and the conditions of the sale.
- You will also be required to record all information relative to your work in the proper manner and to pass Sales Orders and other client information in the stipulated time.
Skills & Experience
- Previous work experience in a similar position would be an asset
- Candidates applying for this position will possess excellent communication and negotiations skills coupled with strong selling skills.
- You will be a mature person with a flair for design and adopt a customer-centric approach to work.
- You will be smart and polite, well-spoken and very organized.
- An understanding of furniture design software will also be considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communications in English is a must, while Maltese would be an asset
- Currently living in Malta
Skill-sets and Requirements
excellent communication and negotiations skills coupled with strong selling skills.
Job Reference: UL275
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.