Sales Account Manager (DACH)
Our client is looking to fulfill a Sales Account Manager vacancy in Malta with an internationally-established and trusted IT company. As Sales Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with channel partners and other stakeholders to ensure sales targets are being met
- Working closely with Technical department to prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations
- Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
- Keeping updated with technology and industry developments
- Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generating new business leads and arranging meetings
Education & Experience
- Two years’ experience in selling within the DACH market
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- A good level of technical understanding of networks and virtualisation with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM would be considered as an asset
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- German proficiency is a must
- Able to work on own initiative and be self motivated.
- Strong relationship building skills, and the ability to build trust and customer retention.
The role of Sales Account Manager is with a global leader specialized in cross-platform solutions.
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.