In this position of a Sales Account Executive - US/Canadian Markets based in the Malta office you will work alongside members of Customer Support and Marketing teams.
(This position requires applicants to work hours that cover morning and early afternoon on the US/Canadian East coast timezone.)
- You’ll be based in Malta working alongside the whole team: and consistently nurturing leads and closing new business,
- Talking to prospective customers and demoing the companies system on a daily basis,
- Creating sales material with help from marketing and support teams,
- Participating in regular handover and meetings with the support team
- Committing to and developing an innovative inbound sales and marketing methodology.
Skills & Experience
- Have a strong commitment to win, and possess a drive to meet goals,
- Have a desire to learn, understand new concepts and ask thoughtful questions,
- Have strong communication skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English, you will be able to effectively communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects,
- The ability to work with other people effectively, have high levels of patience, take feedback well and treat your team with respect,
- Have good problem solving skills and able to empathise with prospects,
- Ability to work both independently and with a team and be accountable for your own work,
- Having 2- 3 years experience working in an academic or administrative position in a school,
- Experience of SaaS / School management software industry experience
- Able to work (from home) hours that cover morning and early afternoon on the US/Canadian East coast timezone.
- Candidates must be currently living in Malta
Job Reference - BM157
Our client a software development comapny providing services in Malta and the rest of Europe., Canada and the USA
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.