Our client, specializing in offering software solutions to its clients is looking for a SaaS Business Development Manager to join their team in Malta. In your role, you will be working with leading organizations to understand their business challenges and recommend digitalization solutions that will help them grow their business and become more productive and collaborative. With a love for technology and a passion for automation, you will show how technology can support organizations and simplify the automation and integration of complex systems.
Your role with include:
- Conducting research and targeting leading organizations to generate new leads and business opportunities by promoting the company’s products and services.
- Managing and maintaining existing customer accounts, arranging meetings and account management activities, as necessary.
- Articulating and driving Business Development strategies to extend corporate reach into new markets and segments.
- Conducting Solution Presentations to customers, creating proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Invitation to Tenders (ITTs).
- Leading customer workshops, best practices socialization and participation at marketing/industry events.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Providing business and commercial advocacy to ensure product and deals are positioned for success for both the customer and the company.
- Achieving and exceeding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) set by the company and contributing to team targets.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue.
- Maintaining and developing the relationship with the company’s technology partners.
- Working actively to drive and manage the sales process, working in conjunction with the company's technology team as the key business advisor driving value for the customer.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 4+ years of experience in selling technology solutions with 1+ years of experience in selling software solutions.
- Exposure to business applications such as CRM and ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, Dynamics 365, and/or Salesforce.
- Have an established B2B network in Malta and be ready to travel on a needs basis.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Sales and Marketing, Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or a similar area of study.
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Private health insurance
Job Reference: YN858
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.