Leading company in the IT Industry are seeking a tech-savvy Retail Sales Representative to join their team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
- Connecting with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess their needs
- Having the ability to learn and share expertise of products and current trends in order to match the ideal product to a customer’s specific needs
- Keeping up to date with all current product knowledge, and take an interest in current and upcoming products / trends
- Contributing to a positive and inclusive work environment
You will be working four 10 hour shifts: Monday to Saturday 09:00hrs - 19:30hrs. Paid overtime on Sunday when required.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Flair for Sales
- Tech Savvy
- Fluent in English and Maltese
Education & Experience
Minimum of O Level Education
Job Reference: LA696
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.