In this position of Platform Sales & Business Development Manager, you will work alongside members of the Customer Support and Marketing teams. This position requires applicants to work hours that cover mornings and early afternoon on the US/Canadian East Coast timezone.
- You will help prospective customers understand how the system can help their school and staff,
- Create sales material with help from marketing and support teams,
- Consistently developing interest and closing new business,
- Participate in regular handover and meetings with the support team and committing to and developing a process-driven sales and marketing methodology.
Skills and Experience
- You will possess an 'always helping' attitude and approach with prospective customers,
- A solid background within International Software Sales is a must for this role
- An intimate understanding of the challenges faced by schools and staff would be an asset
- Strong communication skills, along with a strong commitment to winning, and possess a drive to meet goals,
- Have a desire to learn, understand new concepts and ask thoughtful questions,
- The ability to work both independently and with a team and be accountable for your own work, along with having strong communication skills.
- The ability to be flexible and work on the US/Canadian East Coast timezone.
- Native fluency in both written and spoken English
- Preferably currently living in Malta
- SaaS / School management software industry experience, working in a sales role would be considered a significant plus
Job Reference - FY019
Our client a software development company providing services in Malta and the rest of Europe., Canada and the USA
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.