Our client, a certified training and educational service provider within the financial services industry is currently seeking an Office Administrator, responsible and accountable for:
- Carrying out delegated tasks for the day-to-day office operations, aligning with the Institute's Committee's directives and the guidance of respective line management.
- Assisting the Head of School in maintaining and creating new education programs.
- Managing the Institute's accounting records, including daily transactions and reconciliations.
- Ensuring proper record-keeping and continuous financial analysis of the various courses offered.
- Maintaining the Institute's customer database.
- Engaging with Institute students and promptly addressing their requests.
- Supporting the organisation of Institute events.
- Aiding in the creation, distribution, and uploading of marketing materials, as well as coordinating social media content as needed.
- Assisting in maintaining and expanding the existing client portfolio.
- Presenting ideas for events and conferences that promote services and products, enhancing the Institute's profile.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proficiency in Maltese and English language, both written and spoken, with excellent communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of marketing and competence in using social media.
- The ideal candidate should be self-driven and highly motivated.
- They should be capable of working independently, demonstrating reliability and trustworthiness.
- Strong organisational skills and a commitment to continuous personal growth and lifelong learning are essential.
- A team-oriented approach is a must.
- A strong customer-oriented ethic and an enthusiasm for lifelong learning and personal development.
- Unquestionable integrity with a clean police record.
- Proficiency in event organisation.
- Willingness to adapt to flexible working hours.
- Target-oriented with the ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Education & Experience
- Proficiency in MS Office products, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A minimum academic qualification, preferably in a financial services field, at MQF level 4 or working toward it, is expected.
- Experience in the education sector is given priority but not a must.
Job Reference: RF888
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.