In this position of a Medical Representative you will be responsible for:-
- Visiting local medical professionals, pharmacists, and other healthcare experts to promote company brands/products
- Building strong relationships with new clients, and maintain existing ones
- Representing the brands/products at professional medical events
Our client is a leading distributor of established international pharmaceutical, dental, med-aesthetic, and dermo-cosmetic brands, both locally and overseas.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have good communication skills, and attention to detail
- Possess excellent computer and presentation skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Currently living in Malta
Education & Experience
- Ideally, possess a degree in science/medicine or business/marketing.
- Previous experience in a similar position or area of expertise will be considered an asset
- Strong sales, marketing, and technical skills
Job Reference: NG537
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.