Logistics Sales Executive
As a Logistics Sales Executive. You will be responsible for
- managing and developing relationships with existing as well as new clients
- preparing quotes for clients and providing logistic solutions to customers
- booking and following up on shipments
- negotiating prices and liaising with other Shipping Agents and Shipping Carriers both locally and international
- Presenting sales reports
Skills, Education and Experience
- Hold a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding / Shipping
- Minimum of A'Level Education.
- You will be target and goal orientated
- Be very well organized, analytical and smart in appearance
- Able to work flexible hours and on own initiative
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language, Knowledge of Maltese will be preferable
- Hold basic IT skills
- You will be mature, responsible and extremely self-confident.
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference: MS519
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.