Our client is looking for an Energetic IT Sales Team Manager to join their team based either in Malta, the UK or Germany with the flexibility to work remotely reporting to the Director of Sales, EMEA.
The Salary listed is the basic Salary before the commission.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a growing team of New Business Sales Account Managers across EMEA and exceed Territory & regional sales targets.
- Monitor team performance and KPI’s to ensure objectives are met.
- Identify new sales and business opportunities for growth.
- Develop & implement quarterly and annual business development plans & campaigns with internal marketing teams and external third party agencies.
- Develop metrics, dashboards and KPIs. Monitor and track results of all New Business initiatives and campaigns and communicate progress regularly with the Director of Sales and other key stakeholders.
- Prepare weekly forecast.
- Monitor lead volume, conversion rates, pipeline build & win rates
- Ensure Team’s sales discipline such as lead management, SLAs & pipeline management.
- Ensure pipeline in Salesforce is up to date at all times with accurately logged qualification info, follow-ups, meetings, opportunity Stage, Close date and amount.
- Assist the team in customer meetings and in closing deals as needed.
- Work with Sales Engineers & Product Management to ensure successful POCs.
- Conduct performance evaluations of employees through KPIs.
- Support employees with training and development activities
- Develop, train & coach team members on Parallels products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques in the sales process.
- Keep all sales material & content up to date and create new material as necessary example call scripts, customer presentations, rules of engagement, processes.
- Recruit and onboard new team members.
- Work closely with Global Sales operations to assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them.
- Conduct weekly meetings with individual team members as well as weekly team meetings.
- Resolve issues and roadblocks as they arise.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in the B2B infrastructure and virtualization industries.
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have a minimum of 7 years of experience in managing sales teams particularly driving new business revenue with expert knowledge of consultative sales tools and techniques in a B2B and channel environment.
- Must have Knowledge of networks, infrastructure and virtualization
- Advanced use of Salesforce and SalesLoft. Able to create own reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
- Be consistent, dependable, efficient & reliable and flexible in this growing & changing environment
- Be able to handle demands, targets, guidelines, and high-stress situations
- Be able to successfully work on own initiative
- Be resilient, detail-oriented and creative
- Be able to flawlessly present and communicate in both written and verbal forms
- Have excellent time, planning and project management skills
- Have superior negotiating skills and be results driven
Education & Experience
- Have a Degree/ Masters in Business and/or IT or equivalent sales experience
- Have advanced leadership and organizational skills
Job Reference: IV103
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.