Our client is seeking to recruit for an IT Sales Executive position in Malta. Working within the sales team, you will be responsible for the entire business development life-cycle.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel the pipeline in assigned vertical or product brands or territory.
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, and networking
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on all sales activities and results using CRM
- Work effectively with internal departments to deliver the best solution for the client and ensure an excellent experience.
- Travel to attend trade shows or other client meetings when requested or necessary.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT or Management
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in B2B sales in a technology field
- Perfect command of the English language
- Knowledge of Italian, Spanish or Greek would be considered as an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be solutions and goal oriented
- Follow a proactive approach to your work
- Be a team player
- Creative and focused on customer service excellence
The IT Sales Executive role is within a dynamic and fast-growing professional services and technology company working within both digital and traditional industries affording exciting career growth.
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.