Our client is seeking to recruit for an International Business Development Manager position in Malta. Working within the Technical sales team, you will be responsible for the entire business development life-cycle for EU clients on a B2B basis focussed on delivering a product to market in the Fintech space.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel the pipeline in assigned vertical or product brands or territory.
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, and networking
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on all sales activities and results using CRM
- Perform account management duties to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work effectively with internal departments to deliver the best solution for the client and ensure an excellent experience.
- Travel to attend trade shows or other client meetings when requested or necessary (When it is safe to do so)
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B sales in Tech, Fintech or Payments
- Experience in Technical Compliance and AML products is an asset
- Communication Skills in an EU language would be preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong international sales track record
- Ability to persuade at C-suite level
- Be a team player and ready to share experience and skills
- Creative and focused on customer service excellence
Education & Experience
A Diploma or Degree in Business and IT or finance would be an asset
Job Reference: FC401
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.