Our client is seeking to recruit for an International Business Development Manager position in Malta. Working within the sales team, you will be responsible for the entire business development life-cycle for EU clients on a B2B basis.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel the pipeline in assigned vertical or product brands or territory.
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, marketing campaigns, and networking
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on all sales activities and results using CRM
- Perform account management duties to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work effectively with internal departments to deliver the best solution for the client and ensure an excellent experience.
- Travel to attend trade shows or other client meetings when requested or necessary (When it is safe to do so)
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B sales in a AML / MLRO / Compliance field
- Experience in Compliance and AML is a must have
- Communication Skills in an EU language would be preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong international sales track record
- Ability to persuade at C-suite level
- Be a team player and ready to share experience and skills
- Creative and focused on customer service excellence
Education & Experience
A Diploma or Degree in Business or finance would be an asset
Job Reference: FC401
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.