Our client who operates within the Tourism Industry is looking to employ an Inbound Tourism Manager who would report directly to the Managing Director. Here you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing comprehensive sales plans to attract new business, achieve growth, and enhance relationships with existing key clients. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales leadership, excellent communication skills, and a strategic mindset within the same industry
- Create and implement comprehensive sales strategies to attract new business in the leisure, corporate, and MICE segments.
- Drive growth by identifying and capitalsing on emerging market segments.
- Strengthen existing relationships with key clients while actively seeking new opportunities.
- Ensure optimal client satisfaction through effective communication and understanding of client needs.
- Lead and motivate a small sales team by providing guidance, coaching, and support.
- Foster a collaborative and high-performance culture to ensure optimal team performance.
- Stay abreast of market trends, competitive landscape, and industry developments.
- Identify new opportunities for business growth and development.
- Work closely with ground operations to ensure an optimal experience for all guests.
- Collaborate to address client needs and concerns, ensuring seamless delivery of services.
- Participate in industry events, conferences, and trade shows to enhance brand visibility.
- Network and identify potential business opportunities to contribute to overall company growth.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance metrics.
- Prepare regular reports for Management to track progress and identify areas for improvement.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience within the Tourism Industry ideally a DMC.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel and participate in industry events.
Education & Experience
- Proven experience in sales leadership, with a track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Relevant educational qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position.
Job Reference: MS341
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.