At Expedition42, we harness the synergy of technology, insights, and HR-centric services to empower businesses in building better workplaces. Our unified portfolio, including leading brands like Konnekt, jobsinmalta, Talexio, PayrollMalta, and Salariesinmalta, is dedicated to enhancing both individual and organisational well-being.
We're on the lookout for a dynamic Go-to-Market Specialist focused on developing two to three European jurisdictions, with the intensity and a passion for transforming strategic objectives into impactful actions. This role is pivotal in launching our international operations. This is a demanding role where you will need to handle the development of new markets that are evolving with differentiated services and technical solutions that are also constantly changing with a lot of moving parts.
If you possess a knack for market analysis, technology, and an aptitude for building robust channel partner networks, and a zeal for kick-starting ventures in new territories, we're eager to connect with you.
- Introducing our cutting-edge solutions to partners, illustrating their potential to reshape work experiences.
- Undertaking comprehensive market research and analysis across 2-3 territories to inform strategic decisions.
- Crafting and implementing channel partner strategies, fostering strong networks for successful market entry.
- Collaborating cross-functionally, ensuring alignment of market strategies with overarching business goals.
- Embracing a hands-on approach to market entry, from initial research to the execution of scalable strategies.
- Initiating contact with potential partners in new, prospective markets and building collaborative relationships geared towards building scalable business opportunities.
- Regularly monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on market trends and performance metrics.
- Staying abreast of evolving market dynamics and business opportunities.
- Complementing the development of our comprehensive sales playbook to cover international business processes, setting the stage for scalable success
- Handover and moving to another market.
What you will NOT be doing
- Doing only research.
- Relying solely on conventional market entry tactics without innovation.
- Producing generic market analysis reports.
- Working in isolation without engaging with cross-functional teams or external partners.Relying on aggressive sales tactics to oversell or resorting to unnecessary hype.
- Wasting time on tasks unrelated to direct sales outcomes, such as administrative duties.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Strong networking & communication skills
- Innovative problem-solving
- Creative with a strategic mind-set
- Action-oriented with a strong business acumen
- Proficiency in Spanish, Greek, or Dutch or other relevant languages will be considered an asset.
Education & Experience
- Experience in international market expansion and partner network development.
- Go-to-market experience.
- Exposure to HR, Recruitment or Tech will be considered an asset.
Job Reference: IT790
Sales Jobs & Business Development Jobs in Malta focus require the selling of a company's products or services, as well as developing and implementing growth opportunities within a company. Jobs in sales & business development include business development, business intelligence, business relationship management, e-commerce, fundraising, general sales, telesales, retail and lead acquisition roles.